Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Getting close to vacation

I've just finished part of a huge project, survey data involving a folic acid education program and I'm so happy but at the same time don't know what to do with myself. Its funny how immediately after I've worked on this project trying to get people to be healthier all I really want is to celebrate and get something sugary and fattening with tons of calories. But something we learned in the study, an increase in knowledge doesn't always correlate with a change in behavior (not really new news but its always funny seeing it again). I do feel like I should eat a little less this week so next week there is no guilt when I over indulge on chocolate croissants and other yummy French food next week. Water and mint gum, just not cutting it though. I should say that I'm going out to dinner and drinking tonight so its not like I'll be deficient on calories at all today, plus I don't plan on running so I won't burn any extra.

1 comment:

Lane said...

OOH, when do you leave?? What's your travel schedule? Is Annie going to be there, too?