Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Unexpected Presents
This is not really fitness related but it usually happens when I leave or come back from a run. In the past couple weeks I've started to pay attention to my upstairs neighbor's cat. He's pretty cute - big, fluffy, orange and always clean. I'm not normally a fan of cats but in the past year he's grown on me maybe because I'm always in a good mood after a run....he used to stare at me a lot from the stairs above so I've always gotten the feeling he wanted me to acknowledge him. Now when I see him outside I've started saying hi and petting him and he's always been pretty happy about it. Tonight I found a dead lizard on my door step when I walked outside and I'm assuming he (the cat) left it for me. I've never experienced it before, because I've never had a cat, but a lot of people have told me cats will leave dead animals for owners etc. The lizard's tail has been freshly lost and he looks pretty beat up so its pretty clear death was not from old age. Anyways, its kind of gross but if he did leave it for me - how cute. He's really well taken care of and I know he likes his owners so I thought if he left me something it must mean that he thinks we're friends now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
That is so cute!
you should start leaving other dead animals on their doorstep!
Post a Comment