last night i had the most amazing run! I ran a 10K, it wasn't terribly fast but I felt great the entire time, there was amazing weather and I love being outside at night. Its so peaceful at night and way less traffic. Hopefully my mom never reads this or she would probably have a stroke hearing I was outside and alone (gasp!) at night. I know most people disagree with my opinions on running safety so I won't get going on it here but all I have to say is look at the stats! I'd probably make some other significant changes in my life and habits if I thought critically about safety. Anyways, off my soapbox...
Tonight I'm going to core training again. I hope its as good as the last time b/c I'm skipping yoga to do it and I know yoga would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment