Thursday, November 15, 2007

more core training

core training was great yesterday - I really haven't worked that hard in a long time and I can definitely feel it today. After class I felt a really nice mix of extremely relaxed and energized at the same time. For the past couple days at work we've had seminars so I've spent even more time than usual sitting and it was just really nice to get all the tension out. I haven't decided if I'm going to run tonight - it will partly depend on if its raining or not and I wouldn't mind resting a little. My calves are super sore so it would be nice to rest them but I need the aerobic workout so I can't decide...executive decision - leave it up to the weather?

1 comment:

Lane said...

Good for you! I would say if you do decide to run today, to take it easy. Being injured sucks....