I haven't posted since basically the beginning of Feb but things have been going pretty well running and fitness wise.
I've reached a point in my fitness level that I'm really proud of and I can see tangible results but at the same time I'm not as motivated in my workouts since I'm happy where I am. Keep in mind this is a point I never thought I'd reach so I'm celebrating a little since it feels almost surreal. Also as a result I don't really have any goals now. As nice as this feeling is, I got a little wakeup today at the gym. I was doing push ups, feeling kind of like a bad ass since I did a lot of them with decent form and then this woman comes up who looks like she's in her 60s and proceeds to do a lot more of them with decent form while balancing on the half ball thing. I was impressed to say the least and she would have beaten me in a push-up contest for sure. It was just good to be reminded that I should reevaluate my goals and who knows what I could achieve.
On a side note - my spin shoes got stolen today at the gym :( I went to spin then went to workout so I left my shoes next to the key holder and when I went to get them they were gone. Hopefully it was just a mistake and someone took them by accident...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Good job getting to your goal fitness level. You should put some specific races on the calendar to keep motivated. Races like, oh, I don't know...perhaps a half marathon in Seattle in September? :)
Post a Comment