Well, it really had to be said and Michel said it. The only way I'll ever get stronger and be able to do more pull-ups is by doing as many as possible everyday. Shocker right :). I was sort of hoping someone would provide some really easy way of being able to do a ton of pull-ups with no work. "Just visualize"...something along those lines, really anything involving me not working out my arms.
I took a break this past weekend for the most part (I did go to the gym Saturday) so today should be kind of rough or maybe I'll have improved. I wasn't as sore after and I hope that's a good sign. But I've really only been doing this for a couple weeks so I need to give it a chance, just keep working, accept that its going to suck for a long time and realize my arms will hurt almost all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment