Monday, May 12, 2008

Starting Today...

Well summer A starts today so that means I've got to get serious and start doing something...whatever that is! Initially I set a goal of yoga on Wednesdays but that may not work out due to dance so I'm going to have to think of other activities. Here's what I'm going to do this semester:
1. the gym 3x per week - weights (i've been slacking off a lot here)
- as many pull-ups as possible then use the gravitron when I can't do anymore
- still lots of push-ups
2. running as much as I can - I'm in a running phase right now so no problem there
- try to run faster, I'm working on this. This weekend I ran 2mi in 16:23 and
17:05, which is pretty good for me
3. drink more water!
4. core training!

Here's what I want to do this semester:
1. dance (1 or 2x per week)
2. hitting golf balls once or twice a week
3. yoga (if I can fit it in)


Its only for 6 weeks so we'll see what happens at the end!

1 comment:

Lane said...

Good luck! If you come for the Labor Day 1/2 marathon you'll definitely leave me in the dust :)