Even though it seemed easy at the time, core training has once again kicked my butt! My legs are so sore today, running was rough. Usually the soreness/tiredness goes away pretty quickly once I start running but not today at all it just got worse. I ended up walking basically a 1/2 mile at the end but at least I got out there.
One kind of fun thing on the run, I ran past this police officer who was yelling something at me which for some reason I was stupidly looking at him but ignoring everything he said. I had my music and was just nodding my head at him when I finally decided to really listen - he told me I was running over a sink hole that was opening up on NW blvd. There was just a small hole when I ran over it but you could look inside and see that there was a huge hole right under the pavement and it was pretty deep. Another really funny thing I saw yesterday as I was running by the farmer's market downtown was a baby on a leash tied to one of the tents set up to sell things. Basically it was similar to what you'd do with your dog, tie them to a tent post, leave food, water and a couple toys. The kid was not happy at all though and was crying to try to get away. It sounds mean but it was hilarious! Anyway, I've had some interesting runs lately :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment