more evidence that running is good for you (I admit I'm biased) :)
http://medheadlines.com/2008/08/13/run-to-slow-aging-process/
I just had a debate with another stats person about this article and similar articles. I'm skeptical of most studies but in general if I had to guess I would think there would be more support for the running is good for you side of the argument. Many non-runners and non-exercisers I know love to find and point out examples of how running can be detrimental for your health as a reason why they don't do it. Since they won't be reading this - I have to say its an appalling way to justify being unhealthy. The idea that sitting on your couch overeating is really contributing to a healthier you just makes no sense. How can any logical person even say it out loud? Anyway, I'm not going to change anyone's mind, but I'd appreciate some honesty :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
That's awesome!
Post a Comment