Monday, August 11, 2008

Core again

I'm really looking forward to core today. I've done a decent amount of running and working out this week so it shouldn't be too bad. One thing I'm really starting to get bummed about it my fall schedule. I've got a bunch of stuff in the evenings 5-9 kind of a thing which is when I usually run. Basically I'll have Sat, Sun and Monday for long runs. According to the schedule it should end oct. 11 but I hope I'm not grossly out of shape by then. I guess I'm going to have to get motivated to run in the morning but for me that basically next to impossible. I could go the treadmill route but I usually don't have the attention span to go more than 2miles on it. At one point in KY I could do 3 without going completely insane but that was really the limit. Any suggestions from the treadmill runners? I've got TV, IPOD, magazines etc.

No comments: