Its 11:54 and I am so hungry right now! Every second feels like an hour, I just want lunch now and I have no snacks in my office! I could go by myself but I'm supposed to go with other people who I'm waiting for and I know if I get a snack or something we'll leave immediately after. I don't trust myself to get a snack and only eat part of it or get a small healthy snack. The minute I get to the vending machine all of my resolve will be gone. I'm so hungry!
This week - other than massively overeating all the time I've been really good about working out and running. Last night was yoga and I actually feel like I improved for the first time - its huge! It still kicked my ass but I felt strong and did well :). We did a lot of push up type things where you would hold yourself six inches from the ground for a little while or else jump into holding yourself six inches from the ground . The last one was very cool but hard - especially at the end. One time I was doing it and just completely dropped b/c my arms were dead. They're super sore today but it was a great strength workout. I'm sore everywhere! I'm also starving! Hopefully I'll get to eat soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment