Tuesday, October 30, 2007
much needed core training
last night I went to a core training class held at the new UF orthopedic center. It was a great class, I can't believe I didn't know that UF offered it. I imagine they keep it pretty low profile since there isn't a lot of space and the class was super cheap, only $10 which is less than a dance class. there were probably about 9 or 10 of us in the class so we all got personal attention and our teacher or what ever you would call him was really great. He's an exercise specialist with an advanced degree and really seemed to know his stuff - plus he was in great shape so he's got to be doing something right. The class is supposedly designed to help you run faster, have a stronger core etc. I'm going to keep going for a couple weeks to see how that works out. I'm decently sore today and my abs are super tight which is always a plus, so I must gotten decent workout. Today I think I'm going to rest or possibly go for a slow run around my neighborhood b/c the weather is so nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment