at some point near the beginning of the month I remember saying to myself and other people that I was going to make a concerted effort to improve my eating habits since then well...its been the opposite. Basically once I said that - my eating habits completely went to hell and they are not going to be saved any time soon! I just can't stop eating tons of sugar and I really can't get away from it now. Everyone's having birthdays, halloween parties etc. Last night I ate cookies and oreo pop tarts for dinner - that was really my fault but in all fairness i was helping someone bake cookies so clearly I had to taste some of them. Tonight I'm going to Steve's for a b-day so there will be desserts, which naturally I will have, why lie. Hopefully I won't get my own souffle...
Also someone brought in Halloween candy and put it right outside my office :( How can I resist mini snickers and smartees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment