Monday, October 15, 2007

today I'm actually sore from my workout yesterday! that hasn't happened in awhile both me being sore and me working out :) so I'm excited. It must mean that I did some good work. I've been very lax about gym workouts lately and have been easily deterred, for example if a machine I want to use is full, I'll tend to leave the gym rather than just waiting or finding something else to do until it opens up. I've decided no more, from now on I've got to do at least 3 different exercises for each muscle group I've decided to work. I know three seems a bit arbitrary but I had to come up with something and I would probably get discouraged by 4. Yesterday was chest and back where I did incline press, flys and push ups for chest and rows, lat pull downs and a lower back machine for back. I've also decided that I need to do way more abs, luckily I'm pretty lean right now so if I ever want to see more ab definition now is the time to capitalize on that. Yesterday I did stabilizers and crunches, if anyone has any great ab exercises please let me know!

No comments: