its been awhile to say the least but I haven't stopped working out just writing. Mainly I've been running about 5K probably 3 or 4 times a week - nothing exciting. Core training has been great and I've been incorporating some of the ab exercises into my gym routine so my abs are feeling very sore although unfortunately not looking so much better. I seriously think I'm just going to have to eat broccoli for a month to get the abs I want. Maybe January...I don't know if I could have that much self control ever :) Some friends of mine did a 'cleansing diet' of only protein shakes and lasted about 4 or 5 days before giving up. I might try that - thoughts anyone?
Also don't worry - I don't have eating or food issues, just ab issues as Lane knows. If I ever do get a washboard stomach expect a christmas card with a picture of my stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment