Does anyone have any thoughts? When doing assisted pull-up on the gravitron should I use less weight which results in less reps or should I focus on doing a ton of reps with more weight supporting me? I'm typically in favor of fewer reps and more weight but mainly because I get bored. I'm also going to ask this at core training today so we'll see what everyone's answers are.
On another note - Friday I really tried to run hard and I almost barfed. I think it was more due to heat than anything else but I did work hard so maybe a little of both. I was proud of myself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
For strength definitely more weight less reps - 3 sets, 8-8-6 reps. On the second and third sets you should be struggling for the last few reps.
Good luck! And... congrats on almost barfing? :)
my uninformed, unedumacated and unprofessional opinion is to do more weight.
Post a Comment