To explain the title i recently saw some pictures of a 'nurse-in' that a friend of mine attended and this was one of the signs they were using. I wonder if it states that specifically in the bible...and where...and if its at all persuasive? Would that motivate people to be more accepting? Apparently breastfeeding is also very good for weight loss according to and judging by the size of this woman in my dance class (she is WAY skinnier than me and has amazing abs 6 wks after having twins). Non of the signs I saw in the pictures advertised it as a way to lose weight however I have a feeling that it would probably be the most influential of all reasons. Sadly though, this is not a weight loss option for men.
Yesterday's mileage 2.5
Yesterday was a great run and I felt great but it was such a gorgeous day and I had such great songs on my ipod (well...bad for running) that I stopped with about a half mile to go and just walked around my neighborhood. It was so nice, I felt so good after running and it was so relaxing. Although I was very jealous of all the people walking or running with their doggies. And I did not go to the gym at all yesterday. I've been really tired of lifting for some reason and can't seem to get motivated to have any kind of regular schedule. For awhile it seemed like it wouldn't matter but I'm starting to feel like my arms are getting a little soft. Anyone have any great tips or schedules that would motivate me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment