Thursday, September 13, 2007
yoga wednesdays
Wednesday night is now going to become yoga night. The class is really one of the best 'group fitness' classes that I have ever been to. Last night we worked on foot strength, foot stretching etc. As usual it kicked my butt, I didn't know feet could ever be sore but my feet are sore this morning. It started with 5 minutes of squatting all the way down - feet flat for like 4 or 5 mins. If you need to stretch your shins I would totally recommend this stretch. At first it feels really easy then unbearable pain and then when your feet and legs start to go numb from lack of blood flow it seems ok again. We also did a lot of really good balancing poses and obviously foot strength matters here. The class ended with abs and usually my abs are never sore but somehow yoga worked them out really well. We learned a new form of 'crunches' which I'm going to switch to and hopefully my six-pack will somehow emerge. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Good for you! I was lazy yesterday - hopefully I will get back on track today. My feet are sore, too, from ballet class - it is a weird thing.
Post a Comment