Wednesday, September 19, 2007

piggy piggy

Running was rough yesterday. The weather was great and it was nice to be outside but I just wasn't feeling it at all. After about 100 yards I wanted to stop not because I was tired or out of breath just b/c. After about a mile I stopped and walked about 100 meters, which was a huge mistake. Then I just wanted to walk so I ended up sprinting 100-200 meters and then walking for about 100-50 meters. I hope I got some decent exercise. I also went to the gym last night and did a decent shoulder workout. I'm not sore which sucks b/c it means I didn't work out as hard as I could have. I also had the great idea to stop at publix after the gym and get some Ben&Jerry's peanut butter cup. Then I thought it would be an even better idea to eat directly from the carton while I watched an hour long TV show. Luckily I only ate about 1/2 the carton, well probably a little more but there is some left so I'm not a total piggy.

Tonight is yoga, which I NEED to go to. If I go running too it will be a great day so that's my goal. Seriously all I feel like doing is eating, drinking and laying around I need to get motivated! Last night I saw some advertisement about the benefits of hypnosis and I was a little too interested :)

No comments: