Friday, January 4, 2008

lunch...

I'm so hungry right now so deciding what I want for lunch is a little difficult. Last night I was too lazy to put together a healthy lunch - telling myself 'I'll do it in the morning' - right, that always happens - so now I have fast food options...The big question is how healthy can I be right now? Its cold so I want to go somewhere close but all that's close is wendys if I walk a little I can get healthier - only if I choose a healthy option which is unlikely at this point. One of my goals this semester is to pack healthy lunches at least 3 days a week but so far I'm slacking. I think my biggest problem is that I usually think to pack a lunch after I eat dinner when I'm not hungry so I can't think of good options.

No comments: