Wednesday, January 2, 2008
classic
Brennan family trips to the gym are a truly unique experience. First of all it takes at least an hour from the time we decide to go to the time we actually get in the car. Last Sunday my mom, my brother and I all decided we should go to the gym immediately. That was until I started taking a quick nap, my brother made coffee and my mom showered. Finally we all got in the car where my brother busted out the chips and dip that we NEEDED for the car ride to the gym. We pull up at GHFC eating chips and dip in our car - not the typical gym goers. We spend about an hour at the gym everyone had a good workout. We get in the car and drive immediately to get ice cream at baskin robbins while eating the chips. I love my family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment