Finally, I'm starting to see some improvement in running and in pull-ups! Yesterday I ran 2 miles at the gym in 16:25! Amazing for me, I almost wonder if something was f-ed up on the treadmill. But I did feel really good and I even ended up going for another 2 miler outside last night b/c I didn't want to be alone inside. I had the Pug with me again and she tends to just randomly bark or stare at windows and doors which freaks me out so I let her do her thing while I ran. One thing that I find funny about myself is that at night I feel the least safe inside my house which is probably where I'm the safest. I tend to feel the most secure if I'm outside in an open area running or walking. I'm also seeing improvement in the pull-up area! I'm now using 20/30lbs of support on the gravitron instead of 40/50 lbs of support when I first started. I can't do too many - usually around 6 in a set but I couldn't do that before. Its really nice to finally see some tangible results.
Speaking of home alone - I will be till August which kinda sucks. Last night around 3:45 I woke up and of course freaked out b/c I thought someone must be trying to get in. I checked the whole house which really makes no sense b/c if I honestly thought someone was breaking in I should call 911 and get out but I'm not totally logical at that time anyway. Then of course I couldn't get back to sleep. I've decided that next time I do that I'm going to head to the gym no matter what time it is. Its open 24 hours everyday so I've got no excuses. This way at least something productive will come of me being so completely irrational and hopefully I'll eventually be tired enough that I'll sleep through the night no matter what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment