Yesterday was a huge binge day. My parents were out of town and I was baby sitting the Pug who has to be fed and get medicine every couple of hours so I sat around their house eating donuts, watching tv and feeding their dog. Basically all I did was enough activity so that I wasn't really full and could pretty much eat Krispy Kreme donuts all day long. It sounds pathetic but it was really a nice day and I hadn't had a donut in months!
I think I really paid for it today though, I was so tired and out of it at core training even Mike, the instructor noticed. I think I probably would have felt better today if I'd eaten something of nutritional value with protein or vitamins in it but I was trying to save calories and just use them on the donuts. I did get through core though and even managed to run a mile or so after so I'm doing better than most people. Also at core - one huge breakthrough - we do push-ups with one arm on the medicine ball, and yes I kicked ass at those! It might all be in my head but I do feel stronger and like those were easier than usual. Right now I'm trying to drink a bunch of water (detox from the donuts) and I ate a high protein dinner so hopefully I'll feel better during tomorrow's workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment