Saturday, August 11, 2007
blah week
the week was a total disappointment for working out. I didn't run enough to mention,eat well etc. I did lose weight though :) Not good however since it was most likely muscle weight. Anyways, I'm going to run or bike ride tonight. We'll see how it goes. I'm in need of a little inspiration/motivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Ive been trying to be more active the last few weeks as well with decent results. Im trying to get rid of the gradschool 15. My routine has been kind of haphazard and desultory(was a word of the day, once upon a time), but its easier to do when youre temporarily unemployed (Two more weeks until school starts).
I know you can do! Make this week a good one :)
Hey did you scaramouch as a word of a day? That was awesome!
--Scott
Post a Comment