Friday, August 3, 2007

raining again

Yesterday's mileage: 3

Its raining again :( I know...August in Florida, what do you expect but I'm getting sick of it. Normally I wouldn't mind running in the rain but I can't bring my ipod in the rain b/c it stops working. I'm pretty sure getting wet all the time isn't the best thing for it...although once it dries out it starts working again. Yesterday's run was decent but it was on the road so I got splashed by a bunch of cars and it was just kind of boring without music. Ever since I started using the ipod to run with it makes running on the road so much fun.

I can't decide if I want today to be a rest day...I did pretty well yesterday so I'm tempted to see if I can do at least that well today but at some point I'll need a break. I'm going to decide based on rain and heat - if its raining too much or too hot and humid, I'm not going. :)

2 comments:

Lane said...

Good luck on the motivation - I can never run in the rain. It's kind of rainy here, too - which is actually quite odd out here in August. I'll be doing an indoor class at the gym :)

Michel said...

Living in Seattle you get used to running in the rain, but then again its not like I'm running in a downpoar like you get in Florida. I say hit the gym treadmill where its nice and airconditioned and you can listen to your ipod.