I decided that this week is like my summer vacation from working out completely! I haven't been to the gym or done any significant work since Monday. I did go to booty school, which kicks my ass every time, but nothing since then. I want to get back in the swing of things slowly, maybe with yoga tomorrow night or a short run.
The week hasn't been a total disaster though, I've stopped snotting, thanks in part to the steroids I've been taking to overcome my allergy which also drastically reduced my appetite so at least I haven't eaten badly too. Well...I've eaten badly, just not a lot of badly. I also found out my good friend Scott has a signature fragrance line :) That was probably the best part of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
You and Barry Bonds with those steroids! I wouldn't enter the Tour de France any time soon if I were you... I hear they test for things like that! :)
When Barry Bonds finds out that I've smoked his home run record he's going to be sad that he wasn't taking the same kind of steroids as me!
Post a Comment