I ate too much popcorn again! I'm definitely too old to keep making this mistake mainly b/c next time I will probably clog all my arteries for good and die. I fall for it every time I go to the movies. I start out ordering a small drink and a small popcorn, not too unhealthy :) then inevitably the sales person reminds me a medium is only 25 cents more and a large is only 50 cents more and tells me they really are "better deals". Of course I then order larges and get really sick from eating too much popcorn and coke. What I absolutely can't understand is why I'm trying to get the 'best deal' at the movies. There are 0 good deals on snacks there, a large popcorn and coke are $6 each. If I were looking for a good deal, I should probably hit up the grocery store where I could get way more popcorn and coke for the same price.
Anyways, to alleviate my guilt I did a 35 mile ride this morning and just ran 2 miles at the gym. I'm still telling myself I'm going to yoga tonight but I probably won't :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Nice work on the 35-mile bike ride! I have no idea how many miles I am able to do at this point, but I'm fairly certain it's probably in the single digits.
Post a Comment